Electrical Adjustment Single Facer Corrugated Machine Flute Forming Machine
I. General Introduction
This machine is used in corrugated cardboard production line. It is the heart of the corrugated line for pressing flute / corrugation on the base paper then glue the flate surface / core paper together with the corrugated flute paper to make them into cardboard.
II. Parameters of Main Parts
|Upper & lower corrugated roller
||45# seamless steel pipe, quenched
|Glue Fixing Roller
||20# seamless steel pipe
III. Structural Features
1. It adopts wind adsorption for paper guiding to keep flute stability at high speed.
2. The corrugated paper is adsorbed to the middle corrugated roller to form a negative pressure zone of 180°and then to finish flute rolling through vacuum box by fan.
3. The width of suction slot of lower corrugated roller is not more than 2.0-2.5mm, able to reduce the stripe mark on single side corrugated cardboard.
4. It adopts universal joint transmission to separate the vibration source, which makes the maintainability higher, the transmission more stable and the operation more reliable.
5. The reduction gear box adopts oil bath lubrication and closed gear transmission for vibration reduction.
6. It adopts auto-cycle glue supply and pneumatic control glue supply and return, making it be characterized by buffering effect.
7. The gluing roller surface is treated with special mesh nicking and chrome-plating.